Tuesday, 24 June 2008

La poste, pain in the poste-iria

Did I tell you the one where we bought a new letter box so to avoid going to the post office to collect my parcels (i get a lot....ration packs usually) I was not expecting what I have just returned home to find......a note from the post office telling me collect my parcel of a dvd. Grrr. My letter box was packed full of todays crap ie, shop magazines........ and so postman pat couldn't fit the parcel in. But get this...... today is Tuesday. I have the right to collect my parcel (2 km from my house) on ......SATURDAY. I'm sorry, is it going to be transposrted there on the back on an ant? 4 whole days in limbo. Not so amusingly we're not here this weekend. So, I will be able to pick it up at the first opportunity on Monday. If they're open on Mondays.....

PS, I have 14 days to collect the dear parcel before it is destroyed. nice touch.

1 comment:

Le Tigre in France said...

Damn, what luck! Maybe stick a no junk mail sticker on the box.

Share me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...