Friday, 27 June 2008

Let me intruduce myself: Lectrice, formerly known as assistant

yes, it's official! I went to the uni this morning and the shiny lectrice contract is winging its way to me in the post!

As one door closes, another one opens....

I just had my last ever lesson as an assistant. Never say never I know, but I just had my last lesson at primary school. I was a bit sad to leave them as I really like the pupils at my Friday school, but with the fab news this morning about my next adventure jobwise, I couldn't be too sad could I?! I've promised to go back and see the teachers (and pupils) next year..It's not really adieu (goodbye forever) considering I live in Amiens. I'm not going anywhere just yet. Lots of the children gave me little notes with 'i love you' or 'thanks for teaching me this year' which touched me.

Right, I will have to go as we're getting ready to go to a wedding, my second in France. This time I'm well prepared for the marathon meal.... more on that in my next post i'm sure.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats! Glad to hear it's now official. :)

Le Tigre in France said...

Hey that's great news, well done!

Share me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...