Monday, 9 February 2009

Teaching, I'm so over it.

Sorry to steal your post title of sorts Crystal but it's the best phrase to sum it up.

It's official, OK, it was official a long time ago but this time it's in a post, I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO TEACH. It saps the life out of me and I cannot continue this way. I have already started at looking at other things, this time with intention of deposing my CV. I also feel a move coming on..... Have spoken about it with J, and he agrees.

Things are gong to happen ladies and gentlemen, lets hope it's in the right direction.

I would like to dedicate this post to a certain, rude student who I had to send out of class today. Thank you for pushing me to write this post. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

All job offers welcome in my comments box.

2 comments:

Frankofile said...

Not a job offer, sorry, but bon courage / bon voyage /bonnnes toutes sortes de choses. May you build your new career around things you love doing!

Rochelle said...

I got some inspiration from an American woman with a PHD who teaches at a university in Paris. It wasn't anything unusual but her attitude was that I shouldn't just accept that teaching is all I can do and she said young expats so often fall into that trap and then can't escape....so you and me both, let's try another road! :) Sorry to go all Dr Phil on you for a moment

Share me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...