Monday, 2 March 2009

Thank dieu it's sunny

What a difference the sun makes to our lives... This coming from a woman who lives in the officially coldest place in France. Keep it to yourself that, else Amiens will be flooded with tourists. hum.
So yes, it's sunny! Right now, at 5.30pm, the sun is streaming through the window, warming my cheek. It's almost a miracle that it's light at 5.30pm and will be light for a while yet. Winter seems to go on for ages whilst summer, blink, and you've missed it.

The daffodyl's are coming out (very important for my Welshness), snow drops in full bloom and there's definitely spring in the air.

These photos were taken in when I was home in Wales last week. I wish I had a garden here in France....






No comments:

Share me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...