Thursday, 2 April 2009

The curse strikes again

I'm in the middle of trying to get things sorted. My life needs a shake up and what is the worst thing that can happen when you are eager to turn things around? Yep, you guessed it, French admin/fonctionnaires.

Today in exactly 3 minutes I was meant to have RDV number 2 with the fonctionnaire who gave me hope last week but alas, she rang this morning and left and answer machine message to say that she hadn't had time to study my folder and that she would like to put back the RDV a week. *sigh* Surely she is paid to get things done? To have the time? Don't get me started there... Since she left the message I've been trying to ring her back like she asked to confirm that next Thursday would be ok, and *double sigh* she's not picking up!!!! aagghhhhhh

So, I donne my langue au cat and am trying orientation centre number 3 this afternoon that has been suggested to me. The BUIIO. Where students go to get help. Third time lucky right?

2 comments:

Frankofile said...

Aaiiee! And now it will be vacances, and jours feries, and all sorts of other things, with business to resume in... well, depends whether they feel like dealing with your case?

I hope I'm wrong.

Emmy said...

oh god, I hadn't considered that yet. You're right Frankofile....aggghhh

At least I've got the ball in motion, thats got to count for something right?!

Share me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...