Friday, 12 June 2009

My beautiful ring

As requested, here's my pacs ring that I was very lucky to receive. Let's not make any illusions here, I chose it and I was very excited in the shop! J has said on many occasions that he would never choose me jewellery in fear that I wouldn't like it.

I've never had a ring that was made to measure and it was quite interesting trying on all the sizes before deciding on which size I should get my ring shaped to. I'm a 48 apparently. :oD


As it's white gold, it will need re-dipping every 5 years or so as the 'white' rubs down with time to reveal the gold. You learn something every day...



3 comments:

Frankofile said...

Beautifully elegant!

Crystal said...

aww it's lovely! I'm so happy for you :) we still need to call each other soon though, seriously. I'll be sad and alone on my couch saturday night when max goes to work, shall we chat then or will you be out doing something fun on a saturday night like normal people?

MilkJam said...

that is beautiful!! congrats you two!

Share me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...