Thursday, 21 October 2010

Classic fonctionnaire conversation

So, I spend some of my time at my job fighting it out with fonctionnaires on the phone but i have to admit, the one I had on the phone yesterday takes the biscuit and wins the prize for being totally illogical!

Me: Hello, can I have the. X department please?
Her: ring back tomorrow, it's open between 2 and 4pm.
Me: What? Only between these times on a Thursday? That's crazy.
Her: no, it's open every day between these times. Goodbye.

She hangs up before I have time to say...

But madame, it's now only 3.35pm....

Big fat sigh. Some days, I give up.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Haha, the slackers! This week my BF called some government office and asked a question to which the fonctionnaire didn't have the asnwer. He was told to write a letter so that the fonctionnaire calls back lol

Mil said...

Three words: OH MY GOD!

guillaume said...

ah ah this is so a Fuck My Life story. You should write this on their site. You totally deserve it. Lol

Share me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...