Friday, 15 October 2010

In a blink of an eye

Wow, how did 2 months pass since I last posted? I remember one month and thinking, yea, I really have lots of things to post, and then I blinked, and it's now been two months.

Like many of you, I blame Facebook. It is the devil's work, it really is. When I feel like saying something, I've been saying it over there. Sorry poor neglected blog, I promise I won't abandon you.

I also feel a bit of a frustrated blogger because I could and want to talk about a million and one things, but they are usually work related, so alas, my funny stories are stored and only shared to the few.

I'm going to have to blog about other stuff, I know, but finding a job has been mission impossible and the root of my many, ok, almost all of my posts. Talking of which, I am still hanging on in at my cdd, gaining confidence, experience and oh, cdd contracts.

I'm going to back-blog to get up to date on the goings-on round here... I've been enjoying your blogs and it is only correct that I return the favour! For I know that being an expat is not easy. That we all need to know that we are not alone in our loony moments, crises and joy!!

1 comment:

Keith Eckstein said...

Welcome back!

Noticed you hadn't been blogging - didn't like to say anything!

Desperate (as, I'm sure all your other readers are) to hear all about your loony moments, crises and joy!!

All the best

Keith

P.S. If you've had any weird experiences involving 2CVs recently, they might be a good place to start?

Share me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...