Tuesday, 19 April 2011

One week down, one to go

Just over a week ago I decided to make a week long meal plan and do more exercise.....and I have to say that making the meal plan has been a brilliant idea. We've eaten much more healthily, I've actually cooked more and the meals have been good! A week went by quickly though, and finding myself in this week was a shock! I had to start the meal plan all over again, but it's something I guess I'll get used to. It's definitely a great idea. I haven't been able to stick to it totally (friends came over one night, I was exhausted another) but all in all it's worth a little bit of planning and I want to keep it up!

As for the exercise, I have been trying to stick to the 30 day shred, but haven't managed to do it every night (see excuses above) but...

...I have lost almost 2kg in 10 days! (1.8kg) I'm rather pleased!! I don't know if it's the healthy food I've been eating or the exercise, probably both. In any case, I would like to keep it up after I get back from Mexico!! Final 'weigh-in' will be just before I go this weekend, but at least I know I will feel better in my bathing suit!

Shame nothing can be done for my transparent pale British skin. I gave up on that a long time ago! factor 50 suncream will be my best friend during my holiday! A girl can't have everything!

1 comment:

Mil said...

Good for you! And pale is just what we British-origin folks must deal with (most of ancestors are Irish/Scottish/English). Nicole Kidman is my role model! Have loads of fun!

Share me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...